Temporary Financial Accountant
An excellent opportunity for a Temporary Financial Accountant to experience the growth of this Cambridge based Pharmaceuticals business. The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the production of the Trial Balance, the Statutory Accounts and as well as a Profit and Loss Account.
An already established Pharmaceuticals business who have seen strong growth this year, hence the need for a Temporary Financial Accountant to develop this growth further. Working from a great Cambridge office, you will work closely with an experienced team.
The Temporary Financial Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Production of the Trial Balance
- At period end (monthly), a Profit and Loss Account
- Production of Statutory Accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register and calculation of deprecation
- Intercompany Accounting
- Calculation of VAT returns
- Bank Reconciliations
- Treasury Duties
- Liaising with banks and auditors
- Systems development
The successful candidate for the Temporary Financial Accountant requires:
- The determination and drive to progress in a growing business
- Experience in Excel; V Lookups, Pivot Tables, Sumifs
- Confident in quickly establishing strong working relationships
- Part qualified in ACCA and CIMA
The successful Temporary Financial Accountant will be joining a growing pharmaceuticals business in Cambridge, whilst receiving a competitive salary.