They are looking for an experienced Payroll professional who is immediately available to join the team on a temporary basis, this person will be able to hit the ground running and become part of a friendly, close knit team.
Duration: Temporary 9-12 months
Salary: £10 - £11 per hour
Location: Bristol City Centre
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Process payroll on a weekly and monthly basis
- Maintain payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Undertaking manual calculations for deducting pensions and employee benefits
- Liaising with staff to resolve payroll queries
- Dealing with other ad-hoc tasks as requested
Candidates looking to apply will need the following experience:
- Proven experience within a payroll environment
- Be confident with manual calculations and current payroll procedures
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- Confident communication skills are essential.
For more information on this fantastic Payroll Assistant vacancy based in Bristol City Centre, please get in touch ASAP with Hannah Porter on 01179 935400
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.