- Active participation in month end reporting - data upload into HFM, SAP vs HFM reconciliation, preparation of consolidated Retail P&L, ensuring accuracy of results and adherence to deadlines
- Assist with the preparation of the Monthly Business Review (MBR) pack - balance sheet and cash flow slides with commentary
- Reconciliation of Intercompany counterparty invoices and statements
- Monthly forecast preparation & submission in HFM (balance sheet, cashflow and P&L)
- Assist with the annual Retail budget submission, to ensure HFM and BW submission deadlines are adhered to, and that supporting analysis packs are timely and in line with Group requirements
- Building strong working relationships with Group Finance to answer queries when they arise
- Working with the Commercial Accountants to ensure the accuracy of data in SAP
- Business partnering with Contract Account teams and Centre of Excellence budget holders to best understand those contracts & become key point of reporting & analysis at month end & budget time
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement in relation to key controls, processes and models /templates used within the reporting function
- Ad hoc assistance with other finance projects
The company is looking for a part qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA) as the role offers a lot of exposure & commercial aspects.
The client is a housing association, with a strong brand and who are well known as one of the best employers in the local area.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is likely to be in the region of £30,000- £35,000, plus study support, plus an excellent benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.