Finance Administrator - €30k
- Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Finance Administrator
- Join a growing team with a friendly, fun and supportive working environment
- Ideal IFSC location
Our client is a growing, international professional services organisation with corporate city centre offices. They are currently seeking to recruit a professional, motivated and driven Finance Administrator to join their finance function.
This is a super opportunity for an ambitious candidate with 1-2 years solid office experience who is keen to pursue a career in accounting.
Supporting an accounts team, this position will have the following responsibilities;
- Match all delivery dockets off the invoices and fill out the payment forms for all vendor invoices and enter onto finance system
- Match all receipts against the office visa cards, process the forms in the finance system
- Write all cheques for the office and arrange for signature by the relevant personnel
- Arrange payment of supplier invoices
- Process payments
- Match all expense receipts attached to expense claim forms
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash monthly
- Attend the post office for registered post and process receipts in the finance system
- Attend the bank with lodgements
- Revenue Returns
- Work in a flexible manner and respond to changing circumstances and emergency situations
- Complete any other duties as requested by the finance manager
To be considered for this role, applicants will meet the following requirements;
- At least 1 Years' experience as an office assistant/junior administrator
- A flexible approach to work
- Strong communication and IT skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise in a busy, fast paced environment
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, please do not delay in sending an up to date copy of your cv to Ellen Blehein at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.
This is a permanent position that will offer a salary in the region of ₠28,000 - ₠30,000, depending on experience. An excellent benefits package and study support will also be provided.
Don't miss out - Immediate Interviews will be held.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Please view www.lexconsultancy.ie for our https://lexconsultancy.ie/privacy-policy/ and https://lexconsultancy.ie/terms-of-use/
To see the full job description please click apply.