This is an International Insurance Brokerage firm, with expecting double growth within the next 4 years. With over 400 people throughout the company it gives a huge wealth of knowledge. The role of a Finance Analyst comes around due to growth. You will sit within a team of 20 in finance, having to liaise with all areas of the company. This still gives the team knit feeling, whilst allowing you to gain experience from an abundance of people.
- Assisting with analysis of scheme performance, including commentary, forecasting, monitoring key performance levers and working with the business to improve scheme profit margins.
- Supporting operational efficiency reporting, including analysis of cost base by cost centre and expense type, linking to operational performance, cost per file, and working with business to identify opportunities of reducing expenditure.
- Assisting with the production, distribution and review of the local financial BI management pack. Ensuring report accuracy, implementing enhancements and ensuring underlining financial data is accurate and complete.
Budgeting & Group Controlling
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Analyst (Senior) with Local & Group budget/forecast requirements as necessary.
- Supporting the delivery of Group and regional reporting including Dimensions Report analysis, TOMCC report analysis and monthly Profile Package, including validation and commentary.
- Supporting Planning and Controlling function with the implementation of new systems & processes.
- Supporting Finance functions and business in general, in terms of process review and re-engineering to meet strategic objectives of efficiency optimisation and providing superior service to customers (internal and external).
- An active studier in either ACCA, CIMA or AAT
- Strong grasp of accounting
- Financial Services background
- Ideally from a large company
- BBB minimum at A-Level
Salary & Benefits
The successful Finance Analyst will be offered a salary of approximately £35,000-£40,000 plus a comprehensive package including study support and a discretionary bonus. The Insurance Brokerage Firm is based in the west end of London.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.