Sr. Rep, Fund/Client Accting
- Serves as a lead for the day-to-day operations of a small- to medium-sized fund accounting support team, providing work direction and technical assistance on complex matters.
- Leads day-to-day accounting and net asset value (NAV) production functions (including NAV construction and validation, NAV review, dissemination and reporting activities) for more complex funds.
- Reviews data and assists in resolving escalated problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- Tracks data and maintains accounting records for funds of higher complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Assists in establishing data maintenance and summarization processes to improve team efficiency and best support the accounting team.
- Leads team in preparing system-generated reports. Coordinates review of reports and the sharing of reports with accounting teams. Reviews work of junior team members.
- Regularly works with client staff to exchange information with respect to cash, accounting, and reporting of daily and monthly client activities and initiatives. Communicates data needs and answers client questions.
- Assists in identifying and implementing process improvements to reduce audit and financial exposure and improve team efficiency.
- No direct reports. May have work allocation and team lead responsibilities. Supports the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting support preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.