Senior Manager - Internal Audit - Sydney
- Balance work and passions through our innovative flexible work options
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
Shape the World
We are looking for a Senior Manager within the Internal Audit team in our Sydney office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in all Sectors
- Establish objectives and scope of work; establish the engagement budget; and take responsibility for the overall execution of the project through wrap-up and final report delivery, in compliance with EY quality requirements
- Lead internal audit engagements and risk assessments
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel
- Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements.
- Utilise technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic
- Strong skills in project management and engagement management
- Strong skills in leading a team of diverse employees
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or a business-related field
- A minimum of 8 years of related business experience in internal control and internal audit experience
- Experience in internal audit and good knowledge of IIA Standards required
- Experience in enterprise risk management (ERM), data analytics and continuous control monitoring (CCM) and GRC considered an asset
- CIA or CPA certification required
Who are Advisory?
Our Advisory service line focuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively. From an improved finance function, enhanced supply chain, or superior customer experience, EY teams are able to offer added value and turn our client's strategy into reality! This is why Advisory is the fastest-growing service line and an energetic, fast-paced environment. Learn more about Advisory here .
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $145,000 including 9.5% superannuation
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.