Regulatory Reporting Analyst
This role is a Reporting Analyst for a well respected financial services organisation in Cardiff city centre. You will be responsible for providing accurate reports to Business Partners and Stakeholders.
My client is a leader in financial services industry in the heart of Cardiff. They are looking for a candidate with good analytical and problem solving skills and with an ability to identify process improvement opportunities. A candidate who can clarify objectives, aims and timescales to deliver the required outcome and who can build and develop strong relationships with peers and the leadership team.
As a Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for -
- To work within the Regulatory and Asset reporting team responsible for reporting data to regulatory bodies and internal analysts.
- To provide accurate and timely reporting under strict regulations and foreign threshold disclosures.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for all functions within the team and supporting documentation is up-to-date.
- Develop procedures, processes and systems to support these requirements.
- To assist with any new developments/projects to improve efficiency/ productivity
- Ad-hoc duties where required
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least one year relevant experience within a Finance or investment environment.
- Oracle / SAP experience (desirable)
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the business and prepared to actively participate in meetings.
- Have strong excel skills
If successful you will have a wide range of benefits including:
- A competitive salary and a generous pension scheme
- Life assurance,
- Discretionary performance related bonuses
- Paid overtime
- Discounts on a huge range of high street stores