Group Reporting Manager
A FTSE 250 Real Estate organisation based in Mayfair is recruiting the position of Group Reporting Manager reporting up into the Group FC. Being one of the largest listed property companies in central London, this role will offer growth and progression up towards Head of Group Reporting.
This organisation has a great collaborative environment and a social culture within the company.
- Lead the consolidation, preparation and review of quarterly group results under IFRS for presentation to internal and external stakeholders
- Play a key role in the preparation of the Annual Report (Glossies)
- Lead and motivate the Group Reporting team to meet or exceed its' objectives. Ensure that the team members are appropriately managed within a Performance Management framework, including objective setting, monitoring, feedback and reward setting
- Providing technical support and advice on financial accounting matters for Board and auditor approval as and when required, ensuring changes in accounting policies and applicable standards are understood and implemented.
- Control and management of external audit relationship, internal audit, company secretariat and tax
- Lead and co-ordinate the key risk reporting process, including identification procedures, standardization and external reporting to stakeholders.
- Provide effective analytical review and understanding of key transactions at group level
- Review of statutory accounts for submission to stakeholders on an annual, bi-annual and quarterly basis as applicable
- Providing financial analysis of the group's and competitors results as and when required. Review competitors' results and disclosures and suggesting improvements to disclosures.
- To ensure that the chart of accounts is maintained correctly in all of its dimensions (individual elements all the way through to reporting structures) so that it meets the needs of the Directors (under the Companies Acts) and of the business.
- Have a full understanding of all procedures and systems in place - "roll sleeves up" and help the team when necessary.
- Prior group consolidation experience
- Prior exposure to both IFRS (required)
- Investment Property background
Salary and Package
£75,000 -£85,000 + 30% Bonus + 28 days Holiday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.