Assistant Financial Controller
Robert Half Financial Services are working with a FTSE listed financial markets business to recruit for an Assistant Financial Controller to work at their Liverpool Street offices.
With a global presence spanning 15 countries employing almost 2000 people, this brokerage house are truly market leaders in their industry.
This new hire will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to input in to the development and maintenance of the financial control environment and financial management framework of the Group UK legal entities including:
- Oversight and development of UK entity financial control environment
- On-going ownership of FCA CASS related documents and policies
- Management and analytical review of the UK entity balance sheets
- Ownership of legal entity financial statements and monthly management information
- Internal stakeholder management and business partnering
To be considered for this Assistant Financial Controller position based in the City of London you must meet the following criteria:
- An ACA or ACCA qualified accountant (up to 2 years post-qualified)
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in financial reporting
- A comprehensive understanding of financial instruments
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups
- High level of attention to detail
- Pragmatic approach to numbers
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 14% flexi benefits
- 26 days annual leave
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.