Finance Business Analyst Associate
Finance Business Analyst Associate (2020 Start)
Pure Ambition Graduate Programme
Are you looking for a graduate programme to match your ambition?
At Glanbia we are dedicated to delivering better nutrition for every step of life’s journey. We differentiate ourselves by doing not only what is right for our business, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work. So if you’re looking to develop your career, stretch your ambitions and work for a company that has the ability to succeed on the world stage, ours is a journey you’ll want to share.
Being selected for our Pure Ambition Graduate Programme is a significant first step in an exciting and invigorating career. At Glanbia, we nurture your talent and individuality. We support you in fulfilling your potential and help who you are today become who you want to be tomorrow. We want to grow and we want you to grow with us. In recognition of our world-class learning and development environment and excellent career opportunities, we were incredibly proud to win the Gold Award for Best Training & Development Programme at the Gradireland Awards for three consecutive years.
We are also proud to be a platinum approved employer with the ACCA, a premium partner with CIMA and have Excellence in Training recognition from the Chartered Accountants Ireland (ACA). These are the highest and most prestigious levels of employer recognition from these bodies.
What will you be doing
Through the Pure Ambition Graduate Programme, you’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact every day. We offer an engaging and immersive experience-driven development journey where you’ll learn and develop not just the skills required for today’s roles, but the skills required for today’s roles and tomorrow’s roles. Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better, you'll be responsible for:
- Developing valuable skills with configuring and using the SAP Financial modules to help deliver solutions to real business problems
- Gaining knowledge of key financial and accounting processes
- Assisting with the implementation of SAP projects
- Attaining an accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) and availing of training and an excellent support network within Glanbia to assist with the exams
Who we’re looking for
We know it’s our people and their passion for delivering superior quality and value to our customers that sets us apart. We’re looking for graduates with the following qualifications, experiences and attributes:
- High academic record to date in the following fields of study: Business Information Systems, Management Accounting Systems or related field; and expected minimum of a 2.1 honours primary degree
- Ambition to progress successfully in a career in an exciting, ever-changing and challenging environment
- Thinks commercially and delivers customer centric solutions
- Drives collaboration and builds partnerships to meet shared objectives
- Communicates clearly and can influence at all levels
- Demonstrates a thirst for knowledge with a desire to continually learn and grow
- Analytically minded with the ability to develop clear insights and execute change