Purchase Ledger Clerk
Page Personnel have an excellent role available for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to start an immediate temporary to permanent contract at a business in Bury. The role will be temporary for an initial period, with the opportunity to become permanent for the right person.
A successful and growing construction business with offices in Bury, Manchester.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be reporting directly to the Management Accountant, performing a standalone end-to-end purchase ledger role. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices using Sage Line 200
- Resolving supplier queries via telephone and email
- Managing the team inbox
- Preparing payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work
- Have previous experience within accounts payable
- Have working knowledge of Sage
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written
£19,000-£20,000 + immediate start + holiday pay + free on-site parking + temporary to permanent contract