Management Accountant role for an Art Gallery based in London. Working as part of a small finance team this role reports into the Finance Director.
My client is a leading Art Gallery based in London.
Key responsibilities of this Management Accountant role include:
- Support the Finance Director on developing management accounts reporting and establishing regular review meetings with all non-financial departments.
- Support the Finance Director with year end account preparation and external audit requirements.
- Responsible for non-confidential payroll processing and administration and liaison with external service providers
- Responsible for preparation and submission of PSA and P11D's
- Responsible for preparation of weekly BACs runs and monitoring of cash flows
- Responsibility of preparation of quarterly VAT returns, EC sales, Intrastat submissions and statistical reporting for HRMC and to provide advice and guidelines to relevant internal departments as required
- Provide training and advice to the Accounts payable assistant
A successful candidate for this Manangment Accountant role would include:
- Experience within a Manangement Accountant function.
- Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Previous supervisory experience
- Budgeting and forcasting experience
- An interest in the Arts industry
This role offers the chance to enter the creative industry within a finance role which offers a competitive salary.