Financial Controller in IWM Finance Projects and Concepts team
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The role of Financial Controller in IWM Finance Projects and Concepts team is within International Wealth Management (IWM) Divisional Finance sector which provides financial services to various businesses on a worldwide level.
Our team drives and implements finance-focused projects and solutions that aim to improve quality, reliability, transparency and time-to-delivery of main controlling processes, such as financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, stress-testing, reporting, restatements, revenue and cost development analysis, etc. We are looking for an energetic, motivated, well organized and highly skilled individual with solid background in financial controlling area. Collaborating on a daily basis with our colleagues in Zurich, you will work with, learn from and gain exposure to the best in the industry.
Being a large, international corporation, we offer development opportunities through cross-business and international mobility programs (including opportunities in prestigious location of Zurich), as well as support in passing external certification programs like ACCA, CIMA or CFA
- You will have an opportunity to acquire and develop skills in financial and business analytics with exposure to various parties in different teams and locations
- Opportunity to develop an in-depth understanding of IWM products, services, financial processes and to grow personally
- An interesting combination of financial, organizational and strategic topics while further improving your controlling and project management skills
- Analyzing, triggering and implementing the controlling projects and initiatives that have major value added to the IWM Finance division
- You will be part of an ambitious team in a highly cooperative environment, with visibility and exposure to senior management
- Creativity and diversity in daily work
- Multi-cultural environment and close collaboration with our colleagues in Zurich
- A university degree with a major in Finance, Economics, Banking or Mathematics
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a Finance or Controlling position
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, flair for data is essential
- Structured and result oriented approach of working
- You have positive approach and ability to prioritize and multitask in a rapidly changing environment
- Solid skills in problem solving, ability to take ownership and collaborate with various partners
- Drive towards innovative solutions for complex problems while demonstrating confidence, attention to detail and resilience to work under pressure
- You have strong MS Office skills, especially deep knowledge of Excel is essential
- You possess strong communication skills
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website via the button below.