Junior Audit Partner
We are looking for a dynamic professional with exceptional career experience to join us as Junior Partner with the potential of rising to Senior Partner.
- Directing and driving the success of multiple audit engagements
- Attracting, developing, and retaining top talent
- Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients
- Ability to manage within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and escalating problems as they arise
- Initiating ''cross selling'' business to other practices within the Firm
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients
- Keeping abreast of latest developments as they affect local Accounting and Audit standards and the Firm’s standards and policies
- Developing an understanding of client’s business and becoming a ''functional expert'' in the area.
- Work to expand client base and supports business development activities
- Member of ACCA/ICAEW/MACPA
- Min 6-8 years exp in a Big 4 firm
- Min 3-4 years exp in medium-sized firm
Apply for Junior Audit Partner
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly