Senior Accountant job-based in East London for an ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified Senior Accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in an accountancy firm.
Are you keen to develop your leadership role and advance your skillset?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable accountancy firm located in east London E16 (one stop from Canary Wharf). The Company is also an ACCA Approved Employer.
The responsibilities of the Senior Accountant job include:
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Managing a portfolio of clients including; SME’s, Charities, Limited Companies,
- Quarterly and monthly VAT reviews
- Overseeing and reviewing the work of Junior Accountants and Semi-Senior Accountants
- HMRC and Client communication
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced Senior Accountant or a Semi Senior Accountant with great communication skills and a career-orientated approach who is looking for the opportunity to grow and develop within a fast-growing accountancy firm.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful