Forensic Accounting Partner
Be responsible for building and maintaining a high external profile within forensic accounting in London, whilst supervising all forensic accounting work and managing the team.
Large and rapidly growing accounting firm. London office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the marketing strategy for Forensic nationally.
- Contribute to creating/maintaining a training plan for all members of the Forensic team.
- Review all forensic work to ensure compliance with the relevant Procedure Rules, accuracy and quality.
- Make sure the team contains the right mix of staff ability and skill levels and develop a team spirit.
- Staff appraisal responsibility for Forensic staff.
- Actively mentor new and existing Forensic team members.
- Support the national Forensic effort to organise and facilitate team updates.
- Drive communications between the Forensic team and the wider group within relevant region.
Excellent salary and benefits.