Financial Accountant - Based in Slough - Start Immediately- Apply now!
This role will be supporting the Finance Director in a large Manufactuing business. My client is a market leading organisation who is looking for a Financial Accountant to support with all elements of year end closure and month end closure.
- Hands on VAT return experience
- Experience in directly dealing with HMRC
- Experience with foreign currency transactions
- Corporate tax experience
- Experience with various government returns (EC sales, business survey, etc)
- Typical financial accounting experience (month end, prepayments, fixed assets, stocks, journal entries, debtor/creditor revaluations, bank reconciliation and entries, etc.)
- minimum 5-6 years of relevant experience
- Good SAP knowledge
- This role is to start immediately
- QBE OR Qualified
- My Client is a multi-industry manufacturer, which operates in electronics, household appliances, mobile technologies, LED lighting and defence.
- Based in Slough and offering Parking.
Salary & Benefits - £35,000- £40,000 pa , Free parking
If this role is of interest please apply immediately by sending your C.V or call Lineka on 01189028888
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.