Analyst - Audit | Deloitte Private
- Mentoring programs - receive support and coaching to progress your career
- Deloitte Flex - work in a way that suits you best
- Exclusive leisure travel discounts - access corporate rates for hotels and insurance
Did you know 80% of the world's businesses are privately owned? If you're interested in working with them and grow your network, read on...
What will your typical day look like?
Joining our truly unique and client centric team, you will have the responsibility to perform work related to the delivery of audits and advisory services to a variety of clients in many industries, gaining insight into how these businesses are run! As an Audit Analyst in Deloitte Private (DPR), you will work closely with Senior Analysts and Managers and use your analytical skills and eye for detail to ensure the individual needs of our diverse clients are met.
About the team
Welcome to Deloitte Private - a specialist audit practice that focuses purely on the private market and provides high-quality audit and advisory services to a broad range of clients. Our collaborative team values hard work and is committed to offering advice to a list of top-tier private clients ranging from start-up founders through to established household names.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
As an Audit Analyst you will have:
- 1-2 years external audit experience ideally from either a Big 4 or mid-tier professional services firm
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field (e.g. Accounting, Management Consulting)
- Ideally started your CA qualification or equivalent or be close to completion
- A client centric approach to your work with a keenness to understand your clients business
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and you will be a team player
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you've got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, contact Kim Schwindke from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP172643