Robert Half are working in partnership with an exciting, high growth business based near to Bicester who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager in a newly created, well rounded role with senior exposure and development opportunity!
The salary will be between £40,000 and £45,000 per annum plus performance related bonus; with excellent benefits including flexible working, enhanced pension and 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
The Finance Manager Role:
This role would suit a commercially minded and technically astute Accountant that is nearing or completed their studies. In this newly created role you will act as a number 2 to the Head of Finance in a period of significant growth and subsequent change. Responsible for the monthly management accounts, statutory reports and development of financial information, process and efficiency within the wider business.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Produce monthly management packs
- Assist with quarterly and annual budgets
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Assist with preparation of statutory accounts
- Drive process improvement
- Business partner with key internal stakeholders up to and including Director level to develop financial performance
- Management of 2 direct reports
The successful Finance Manager profile will include:
- Qualified or finalist within ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Strong commercial acumen
- Intermediate to advanced Excel (Pivot tables, V-Lookups)
- The ability to embrace change and drive process improvement
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.