Senior Manager – Operational Transaction Services (OTS) – Riyadh
Are you building your tomorrow, today? Then think about a career with our Operational Transaction Services (OTS) team. We have a market-leading proposition to create and maximize value for our clients, whether they are acquiring or divesting assets, or undertaking operational restructuring.
We’re looking for experienced Managers and Senior Managers to join our OTS team due to exciting new business growth. We’re focused on our clients’ key strategic activities, advising and influencing at senior leadership level. Our team assists clients identify, capture and protect value in their transactions. We work on the most complex and high profile global transactions, across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors. As a team, we prepare and execute separation and integration plans, identify ideas and sources of value enhancement, as well as advise on risk mitigation and the successful change of operations, functions and people. We cover a wide range of operational aspects of a transaction, including advice on merger integrations, carve-outs, joint venture establishments, operational re-structuring, operational & technology diligence, and synergy assessments.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Manager in OTS you will be a vital member of the team leading and executing a number of key projects, directing our client service team in developing and executing strategies for transactions. You will work with the Leadership team to spearhead marketing efforts and build strong relationships with high profile clients and lead key client decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value. You will also be focusing on practice development as well as developing team members to achieve their career goals.
Skills and attributes for success
- Project Management - lead project teams comprising of colleagues from across the TAS sub service lines
- Consulting skills – demonstrate the skills and experience required to operate in a client-facing role within a professional services firm
- Financial analysis: apply sound financial analysis and a rigorous approach to quantify the impact of operational issues
- Business and Commercially Driven - work in a fast-paced, exciting environment with strong business acumen to drive value to our clients
- Business Development - drive client pursuits, including presentations and client meetings. Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work
- People development - coach and mentor team members to support achievement of their career goals
- Building Relationships - Strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or Information Technology and 8 years of related work experience
- Experience in business optimizations, integrations, divestitures, and/or carve-outs with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Excellent analytical skills and the confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights
- Fluency in Arabic language
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 25 to 70% on short notice
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Significant M&A management consulting experience
- Experience gained within another large professional services organization
- MBA from a reputed university/business school
- Good understanding of key principles of project and programme management, and experience in leading change
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are pro-active problem solvers who can analyse and interpret information, form their own views, present findings and argue their case in a clear, logical manner in person and in writing. The work can be complex and time pressured, so a logical approach is essential.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, we have a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career within a dedicated financial due diligence practice in a Big 4 firm
- A clear unified strategic focus across the team, with emphasis on taking an entrepreneurial approach to work
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most recognized and engaging colleagues in the industry
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.