Assistant Accounts Manager, Be Be Jan Pakistan Limited
We are looking for an Assistant Accounts Manager
- Physical stock taking of Weaving and stitching unit and forward to the Manager Accounts all the stock sheets, reports along with the Memorandum of Observation in writing within 3 days of stock-taking.
- Responsible for the stocks valuation both monthly and annually.
- Responsible for the stores and spares module.
- Responsible for data entry in Fixed asset register.
- Responsible for managing accounts payables for major Raw material purchases.
- Responsible for reconciliation of suppliers, receivables bank and cashiers balances.
- Monitor vendor advances and their follow-up and also provide the ageing analysis report to the Manager accounts.
- Supervision of monthly payroll, strength controls and payroll preparation. Dealing with the workers on any payroll issue and resolve it timely.
- Preparation of comparison statement of salary and submission to Manager accounts along with the reasons of variations.
- Supervision of the unpaid record of salaries and wages for the payment.
- Responsible for inter division company reconciliation of balance.
- Accurate and timely maintenance of insurance, exports, markup, rebate and duty drawback schedules.
- Meeting with manager accounts for changes and approving control systems.
- Recommendation and suggestion regarding problems in documentations.
- Managing and supervision of subordinate staff.
- Maintain an accurate set of books by ensuring that all entries, financial transactions, pre- payments and income are correctly recorded.
- Scrutinizing and verification of all the company Recording Journal vouchers, Purchase vouchers Sales Vouchers, Bank Debit, Bank Credit Vouchers and Bank receipt Vouchers.
- Co-ordination among departments.
- Co-ordination for statutory audits.
- Preparation of documents for Manager accounts reporting.
- Responsible for maintaining imprest account for Directors which is maintained separately from the company accounts.
Degree Title: CA Inter
Career Level: Intermediate
Apply By Date: Nov 27, 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.