Robert Half are working exclusively supporting our prestigious client who is looking for Project CFO.
The role is supporting two of their major projects with the overall responsibility of delivering the financial support to the contracts. You will be based with the clients for 2 days per week in the Isle of Wight and 2 days in London with 1 day working from home.
Duties will include:
- Delivery of the Financial services element of the contracts
- Management of commercial transactions
- Management reporting to the board and senior Project CEO's
- Supporting on financial and accounting aspects to the project CEO's and external stakeholders, including negotiation of Project documentation
- Attendance of the board and stakeholder meetings
- Supporting the management and operational teams on the projects
- Production of statutory accounts to UK GAAP and IFRS
- Lead the Audit process
- Management of Corporation Tax, VAT and CIS Returns
You will be qualified ACCA/ CIMA or ACA with relevent demonstrable experience ideally 2+ years PQE. Having experience in managing large contracts or projects is highly advantageous.
You must have strong stakeholder management experience as well as negotiations and commercial reporting.
Due to growth our client is looking for a Project CFO who is happy to work from 2 locations- IOW and London weekly offering flexibility for working from home as well.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £80K + 10% bonus, pension, 25 days annual leave and much more.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.