Finance Business Manager
- Immediate start
- State government
- 6-month contract with possibility of extension
Our client is seeking readily available candidates who have experience in providing positive leadership in a senior financial management role in a large complex organisation in a climate of reform and continuing change, with demonstrated success in increasing the effectiveness and accountability of the organisation.
- Ensuring the development and implementation of improved financial reporting and budgetary management.
- Providing leadership in the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures.
- Identifying factors likely to impact on the financial performance of the department in future years.
- Providing high level direction, recommendations and advice in relation to budget planning, forecasting, compliance strategies and complex and critical financial operational matters.
- Initiating, leading and/ or participating in major financial reviews, including reviewing and advising on the impact of submissions.
- Tertiary qualification in accounting, economics or related financial/ business management field.
- Must have strong leadership skills and abilities to motivate and inspire others to work together as a team to achieve objectives in a climate of significant change.
- Must be self-motivated, organised, demonstrated initiative and have an ability to operate independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills which demonstrate a capacity to build and maintain relationship with diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a public or private health sector.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Tirri in our Adelaide office on 8223 8823 Quote ref 5A/12319
Please note applications wont be reviewed until next Wednesday the 9th of October.