Robert Half are currently recruiting for an expanding FMCG firm based in Frome. They are looking for an impressive management accountant, who can hit the ground running and really make a difference to the firm, adding value from day one. Working in a dynamic environment, you will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of producing monthly management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and assisting with the preparation of the annual budget.
Role: Management Accountant
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 (Depending on experience)
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Start date: ASAP
Reporting to: Finance Controller
* Preparation of monthly management accounts and analysis of results
* Responsible for the production cash flow report, management of daily cash flows and weekly cash flow forecasts
* Review and submission of monthly reconciliations
* Assisting in preparation of annual budgets
* Preparation and analysis of monthly balance sheets
* Any ad-hoc duties
* Ideally part qualified or qualified
* Highly effective communicator both verbally and written.
* Knowledge of retail or FMCG sector desirable
* Advanced Excel
For further information and to apply, please contact Hannah Curnow at Robert Half on 0117 993 5400 or email
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.