Management Accountant - Part Time
A great permanent opportunity for a part time Management Accountant role based in central Manchester. Between 22.5 and 30 hours a week and flexible on how these are worked.
Working for a well established, successful and friendly organisation. Based in a personable and sociable team.
This role is reporting in to the Finance Manager.
The duties include:
- Complete monthly management accounts
- Provide variance analysis and commentary
- Provide management accounts pack
- Review revenue and expenditure
- Profit and loss analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow statements
- Provide cover and support for bookkeeping duties
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be confident doing full management accounts - Essential
- Have experience using Sage - Desirable
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £30,000 to £35,000 full time equivalent + Flexible hours + Generous holidays + Study support if required