V&A Finance Manager
CDTS is seeking a highly-qualified professional to join the EALA Post Merger Integration (PMI) team as a Manager. The PMI Team manages acquisition integration, divestiture and joint venture launch projects. The PMI Team directly supports the Sponsoring Organization which is ultimately accountable for integration results. The PMI team drives mobilization of all front and back office teams, establishes the governance framework, works with the deal team and sponsors to design the integration model, drives all planning, budgeting, and execution, and at the end of integration facilitates handover to operations.
The PMI team is part of CDTS - Venture & Acquisition (V&A). The V&A Team is responsible for identifying and executing inorganic opportunities that advance the Firm’s strategic objectives. CDTS V&A works with Senior Management throughout the firm, across all Operating Groups, Growth Platforms, and Geographies.
The PMI position will require travel primarily within the EALA region
Responsibilities of the Manager PMI position include the following:
- Educate new deal teams on the nuances of PMI, including CDTS’ three Integration Models (Full Absorption, Discrete Solution Units, and Stand-Alone)
- Co-develop and document with Sponsors the “Target Operating Model” and Organizational Model
- Develop Integration strategy and approach as well as Integration Guiding Principles
- Set up Integration Governance
- Implement proven tools, best practices across all Integration Teams
- Oversee all PMI activities on assigned deals
- Develop key integration tasks, including: kick-off integration materials, team charters and workplans and the establishment of program management office
- Coordinate activities across integration teams; proactive management of issues, risks and decision required
- Document PMI progress and provide status reports to the deal sponsors and the deal’s steering committee
- Establish and track the PMI budget to direct productive PMI spending by emphasizing cost efficiency in integration planning
- Develop PMI Intellectual Property, including briefing decks, checklists, templates, and position papers
Candidates should have knowledge about Accenture Operations and a minimum of three to five years’ experience in internal facing positions (e.g., Business Operations, Finance, Human Resources, etc…) or have Consulting background with extensive client exposure.
- Exposure to Merger and Acquisition activity strongly preferred.
- English proficiency, both verbal and written (multi-language skills preferred)
- Ability to manage complex projects in multicultural environment
- Ability to establish strong relationship and trust with Senior Leadership in a short period of time
- Ability to articulate and document in a clear and compelling manner
- Strong program management skills
- Leadership, professional maturity and personal integrity
- Robust collaborative skills
- Evidence of excellence in previous employment positions
- Strong work ethic
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.