Senior Associate - Forensic Services
KPMG Forensic Services offer robust, practical advice, helping our firm's clients deal with:
- Fraud, misconduct and corruption investigations
- Commercial and civil disputes
- Regulatory compliance
- Managing risk on buying or selling a business
- Risk of fraud, money-laundering and other financial crime
KPMG Forensic Services aim to provide our clients with the tools and services they need to keep on top of the major risks they face.
- To contribute to the overall success of a client engagement and support senior team members by delivering work to a high quality within the appropriate time scales and adhering to the methodologies
- To build an understanding of client business and markets and assist in the development of client relationships
- Carry out research to support proposals, sales pitches or targeting and assist with business development activities
- To collaborate and work with other team members, sharing knowledge and experience
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of fraud and misconduct investigation experience and/or minimum 3 years of audit experience (including internal audit)
- Professional qualifications in ICAEW/ACCA/ASCPA/MICPA
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player with high initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.