Payroll Associate / Consultant, Global Compliance & Reporting, Tax, Singapore
Join a global network that understands what businesses need to have access, visibility and control. Our market-leading approach combines extensive local compliance and experience with a standard global compliance process and web-based tools to help you execute your job. In one country or many, you have the opportunity to provide clients an integrated, consistent, quality service that unlocks the potential of their finance and HR compliance functions.
As a Payroll Associate / Consultant, you will be responsible for producing timely, accurate and high quality payroll compliant output in accordance with the prevailing local statutory regulations and compensation details provided by our clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Perform monthly payroll in accordance to the Singapore statutory requirements
- Perform Singapore income tax returns filing (Form IR8A/IR21)
- Handle government paid leave claim submission
- Perform monthly payroll reports including General Ledger report
- Answer clients' queries promptly and accurately
- Provide support in general administrative tasks
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong sense of urgency with great organizational skills to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Meticulous, resourceful and reliable
- Numerically inclined with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Strong spreadsheet skills (MS Excel essential) and good knowledge of MS Word
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources / Accountancy / Finance related discipline
- At least 1 year of local payroll / human resources experience
- Good knowledge of human resources functions, payroll and employment related laws and best practices in Singapore
Ideally, you also have
- Ability to work effectively within cross-functional teams
- Accreditation by SIATP
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.