This is an important role working as part of a large Finance team - you will be responsible for assisting with the production of all internal MA reporting, budgeting and planning as well as Business Partnering.
Leading East Kent based business
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Production and delivery of all internal Management reporting
- Preparation of annual budgets and 5 year plans working closely with the Senior Management Team
- Preparation of monthly forecast information on all areas of the P&L, including regular review with business owners
- Assisting with larger projects
- Managing a team of 2
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of stakeholder management at a senior level
- Strong analytical skills with a good understanding of Management Accounts and budgeting
- Strong Excel skills
My client is ideally looking for someone to start ASAP but they can wait until November if required.
Up to £53,000 including Car Allowance
Plus additional benefits including discounts on products and services