Our CBD based client is hiring a Project Accountant for a 12 month fixed term contract within their organisation. This role will report to the Finance Manager and they are looking for a highly engaging and driven individual to join the team. This is a role with significant responsibility as you will be dealing with your own portfolio of key entities with a variety of legal structures. We are seeking candidates with a high level of professionalism, honesty, and an open and confident communication style.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and monthly reports in conjunction with project and operation managers
- Preparation of cash-flow reports to arrange finance facilities and the management of ongoing bank liaison including compliance reporting
- Development of financial models and reporting tools
- Managing funding requirements for the entities
- Prepare financial statements and liaise with Auditors
- Preparation of tax related matters
- Assist with statuatory reporting requirementd as an when required
Your background and capabilities:
- Must be CA/CPA qualified
- Experience in a similar role with at least 7 years post graduate experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
Like to know more? To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Wesbury in our Perth office via email. Lauren.email@example.com.