Assistant Management Accountant
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to continue the development of their career within this well recognised Cambridge base pharmaceuticals company. The Assistant Management Accountant will have responsibility for the month end processes as well as supporting the Management Accounts. The role will also support the forecasting and budget processes.
The leading Cambridge based business are looking to add additional support within their experienced finance team to provide assistance with their growth plans. The Assistant Management Accountant will sit within an energetic finance team with an excellent working environment and atmosphere.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Responsible for preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Support in preparing monthly management accounts
- Detailed variance analysis with an ability to understand and explain these movements to key internal stakeholders
- Reconcile and prepare inter-company settlements
- Assisting in preparing the Quarter and Year end reports
- Support the senior finance team in preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Assist in the monthly payroll reconciliation process
- Support in the monthly inter-company recharge process
- Provide support to the ongoing system and internal process development
The successful applicant for the Assistant Management Accountant will be:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Have a strong desire to forward their career alongside a growing business
- Strong Excel experience; Pivot Table, V Lookups and Sumifs
- Broad systems exposure, Sage would advantageous
- Previous experience in a pharmaceuticals business would be advantageous
- Confident in working in a business partnering capacity with key internal stakeholders
The successful candidate will be joining a leading Cambridge business in the pharmaceuticals industry with growth career development plans in place. The candidate will also receive a competitive salary alongside a strong benefits package.