This is a new role, as workload has increased to needing someone full time. The role will be working closely with the Financial Director working in a modern environment.
My client is based in Portsmouth looking for a Accounts Assistant to join the team in their modern office.
The key responsibilities of the successful Accounts Assistant will be:
- Assisting at month-end with balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the monthly debtor and creditor reports
- Bank account reconciliations, all cashbook postings, petty cash and banking.
- Responsible for the purchase ledger including processing all supplier invoices, ledger maintenance,reconciling supplier statements and goods received
The successful Accounts Assistant will have a desire to learn and have a keen eye for detail, and a pro active approach.
On offer for the successful candidate will be:
- On site parking
- Flexible working hours
- Consistent support and guidance
- Great salary