Accounts Assistant - Sales Ledger
An excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant - Sales Ledger to experience the growth of this Linton based pharmaceuticals business. As Accounts Assistant - Sales Ledger you will have responsibility over inputting invoice details onto accounts system, alongside continual internal process development.
An already established pharmaceuticals business who have seen strong growth this year. Working from an excellent Linton office, you will have the opportunity to work closely with an experienced team.
The Accounts Assistant - Sales Ledger will be responsible for:
- Inputting invoice details onto accounts system.
- Ensuring prices charged for goods/services are correct.
- Raising invoices for goods/services supplied to customers.
- Dispatching monthly supplier statements to customers.
- Allocation of cash (posting cash) when received by customers.
- Raising and dispatching credit notes.
- Liaising with credit control regarding customer queries.
- May get involved in some credit control duties.
The successful candidate for the Accounts Assistant - Sales Ledger requires:
- Part qualification of AAT or actively studying.
- Experience in Excel; V Lookups, Pivot Tables, Sumifs.
- Determination and drive to succeed in a growing business.
- Broad system exposure; Microsoft dynamics would be advantageous.
- Confident in quickly integrating with a team.
The successful candidate for the Accounts Assistant - Sales Ledger will be joining a growing pharmaceuticals business based in Linton, whilst receiving a competitive salary and strong benefit package.