Purchase Ledger - Reconciliation
Long term fixed term contract (12 months) for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a superb, high performing organisation based in Nuneaton managing complex reconciliations and general purchase ledger duties
My client is a highly successful and growing organisation based in Nuneaton. They are leaders in their field and have UK wide coverage. The business have a large finance function and can offer a varied and busy role within their Purchase Ledger department.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk (Reconciliations) role will involve:
- Manage weekly and monthly complex supplier statement and intercompany reconciliations
- Chasing missing invoices or credit notes and liaise with relevant departments
- Utilise Excel effectively to reconcile large sets of data
- Performing supplier and intercompany statement reconciliations in line with an agreed schedule.
- Tracking the movement or any unreconciling items.
- Performing & Publishing reconciliation in line with the agreed schedule
- Supplier reporting for Key Material AccountsRequesting Missing Invoices/Credit notes
- Potential to Perform Intercompany Payment Runs
- Tracking and Escalation of Aged balances
- Management of key supplier accounts ensuring all necessary reconciliations are completed accurately
- General purchase ledger management and support, processing invoices and query resolution
To be successful in this role you will be available within 1 week notice. The position requires strong Purchase Ledger experience and the ability to reconcile large sets of data accurately using excel (Vlook ups/Pivot tables). Experience in complex reconciliations is ESSENTIAL along with the ability to use Excel confidently. Strong communication skills would also be required to liaise with various stakeholders.
Long term temporary contract with a view to permanent employment, excellent benefits, superb working environment, free parking, competitive salary