Tecnetics is currently seeking an Accountant/ HR Support to join our team in St. Paul, MN.
Who we are and what we do:
About the role:
The Accountant/HR role will be responsible coordinating the day to day Accounts Payable, Payroll and Human Resources functions.
What you'll do:
- Reconcile accounts payable, payroll, general ledger, and aging reports
- Process payments for vendors and sales representatives
- Voucher accounts payable invoices and credits
- Oversee recruiting, terminations and employee status changes
- HR administration including benefits, policies, procedures, and compliance
- Process biweekly payroll for 40 employees
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience
- 4 year degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field preferred
- 2 years+ experience in an accounting and payroll function with experience in HR Administration preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience with an ERP or Payroll system required
What we offer:
- Compensation including annual salary based upon relevant experience and education.
- Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401k plan.
Please submit your resume via the "APPLY NOW" button
Equal Opportunity Employer
Accounting, Payroll, HR, Human Resources