Finance Manager (#18231)
Our fast–growing, venture–backed client in San Francisco is looking for an FP&A Manager that is passionate about driving strategic and operational improvements. This role is ideal for highly–motivated individuals who function with confidence and expertise in a fast–paced and rapidly changing business environment. In addition, the preferred candidate will have experience with the development of detailed annual plans, building complex financial models, and synthesizing data into actionable recommendations.
- Build and maintain detailed financial models and forecasts. Highlight and understand major assumptions and their effects on the budget/forecast.
- Partner with leadership on monthly, annual, and long–range budget and forecast planning.
- Manage the corporate reporting process related to monthly operating reviews, KPIs, board meetings and investor meetings.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly budget vs. actual variance analysis and continuously drive forecast accuracy improvements.
- Continuously develop systems and processes. Evaluate current processes, identify best practices, develop plans to reach goals and implement improvements.
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to influence decision making with financial perspective.
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A (SaaS experience a plus).
- Advanced Excel & business modeling skills required.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting preferred.
- Strong capabilities for developing and presenting analyses and insights to senior management.
- Exceptional business judgment; capable of driving results with a focused, pragmatic approach.
- Ability to formulate strategies and identify trends through research and analysis of various data.