Administrative Assistant Accounts Payable
Joseph Machine Company seeks an Administrative Assistant/Accounts Payable team member. Based in Dillsburg, Central Pennsylvania this position is responsible for supporting the team and customers as our first impression.
We are looking for someone who is articulate, polite and professional. The candidate has a positive attitude, strong attention to detail with the ability to multi–task extremely well. The candidate for this position must have the do–what–it–takes attitude and will be key in helping to ensure the continuous growth and success of Joseph Machine Company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering, forwarding and screening phone calls in a professional manner and routing calls as necessary.
- Manage office supply storage area and place orders.
- Interacting with vendors and processing accounts payable invoices for payment.
- Coordinating travel and lodging accommodations for staff as requested.
- Maintain and organize the filing system.
- Managing multiple tasks and/or projects concurrently and as needed.
- Motivated to learn and grow within the company.
- This position is responsible for accurate and reconciliation of vendor statements.
- Assist in the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual administrative tasks required from the accounting office.
- This position reports to the Controller.
- Prior experience in an Administrative Assistance/Accounts Payable position equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Confident and eager to learn
- Multitasking and prioritizing
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills and self–starter.
- Ability to use MS Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excel proficiency
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must have a proactive approach to work, the ability to think outside of the box, the flexibility to work with individuals.
- Knowledge or experience in Visual Manufacturing software or experience in comparable accounting software applications.
- Maintain clean, comfortable and organized work place.
Joseph Machine Company offers commensurate wages, excellent benefits, matching 401K, profit sharing at discretion of employer and a clean, safe work environment in an easily accessible location in northern York County.
Respond with resume outlining your appropriate experience and salary history / requirements.
Joseph Machine Company is An Equal Opportunity Employer.