36 Hours p/w
Would you be interested in a warehouse audit role that uses the measurement of compliance to assess and highlight risk areas to the business? If so we have the perfect role for you!
Our audit team assess and highlight risk areas to the business, through the measurement of compliance to agreed policies and procedures. Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the warehouse and intransit stockfiles, whilst supporting the improvement and implementation of stock movement systems.
About the Role:-
- To conduct accurate seasonal audits, ensuring that key areas of risk are checked and any non-compliance are highlighted
- Work with senior management to produce action plans based on identified issues and follow up all agreed recommendations.
- To undertake ad hoc project work based on current business priorities and audit results
- Produce data analysis and exception reporting to direct activity and conduct detailed investigation as required
- Identify risk and opportunity to improve stockfile integrity / stock maximisation and continue to support development of the warehousing operation through systems and operations assessment and testing.
- To play a leading role in the preparation and control of all Retail, Online and 3rd Party (inc. international Hubs) stocktakes, ensuring count accuracy through appropriate controls.
- To communicate at all levels of the Warehouse / RSC management, building strong, supportive working relationships whilst delivering comprehensive information
About You: -
- Warehouse or stock control experience
- Good IT knowledge – Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access
- Ability to analyse and interpret large volumes of information
- Good problem solving and ability to use initiative
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing
The Hiring Process: -
Following CV screening you will be informed if you have been success at this stage via email, so please keep any eye on your inbox.
All interviews will take place at logistics site in Elmsall. If you are successful you will be invited to attend a first stage interview which will be competency based, lasting approximately 1 hour. Thereafter the final stage with a senior Manager.
Where possible, Next endeavour to support all applicants throughout the hiring process. If you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for this vacancy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0116 272 7000.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- 25% Staff Discount
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.