We are looking for an end-to-end senior data analytics developer to be part an Analytics and AI platform development team. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be part of an innovative analytics team that will change the way the company audits. The person is expected to develop functionality such as:
- Recommendations based on user search patterns
- Anomaly and outlier detection
- Risk insights from cross-functional datasets
- Models to mimic auditor behavior
The ideal candidate should have end-to-end data analytics development experience from data engineering/ETL and analysis to model development and data visualization. Experience in web development and UI design would be a big plus.
The candidate is expected to understand existing application architecture and be familiar with Agile development life cycle. The candidate should be an excellent team player, flexible to dynamic business needs, and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Build data loading services for importing data from numerous disparate data sources (such as APIs, logs, relational/non-relational databases, structured/unstructured data, etc.)
- Design and develop algorithms for real-time data processing
- Create frameworks that enable quick and efficient data acquisition
- Implement best practices to ensure high data quality
- Retrieve and analyze data using SQL, Excel, Python, SAS, R, and other data analysis tools
- Analyze data to develop models that can be implemented in the data platform
- Design and develop meaningful data visualizations
- Application development using Django
- Perform testing as required and complete technical documentation for the application
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in building and maintaining reliable and scalable ETL, as well as experience working with varied forms of data infrastructure inclusive of relational databases such as SQL, Hadoop, Spark and column-oriented databases such as Redshift, MySQL, and Vertica.
- Experience with ETL and visualization tools such as Power BI, Pentaho, Qlik, Tableau
- Experience with RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism would be a plus
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities with meticulous attention to detail
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.