Assistant Management Accountant
My client is looking for a Management Accountant to join a medium sized, growing business based in the heart of Tameside. They require a self starting candidate who's able to hit the ground running and take control of the Management Account process.
The client is one of the UK's largest in their industry and have been operating over 30 years. They operate a nationwide service from different sites across the UK and offer competitive prices for their customers.
- Assist in the development of financial controls for group companies.
- Work with the group Finance Manager and Management Accountant to develop regular KPI and profit reporting and analysis for use by key stakeholders across the business.
- Assist in the development of product-level cost and profitability analysis.
- Month end procedures, including balance sheet reconciliations and accruals.
- Management accounts production and analysis
The client is looking for an organised, logical problem solver required with ability to question and influence business processes and decisions.
The successful candidate will receive a salary paying up to £30,000 with excellent company benefits.