A medium sized and growing Property company in Hemel Hempstead are seeking a Finance Analyst to join them on a permanent full time basis.
Salary paying £36,000 - £37,000 with good benefits and a role with career progression and exposure.
My client are a growing Property and Housing company who have a head office based in Hemel Hempstead. Due to a new acquisition they are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join them on a permanent basis to provide in-depth financial analysis to Senior Management, deducing insights from financial results, trends and KPI's.
- Reporting into a hands on Financial Controller
- Provide insightful financial analysis, using large volumes of financial data from various sources, identifying trends, patterns and anomalies
- Liaise with budget holders to review their monthly management accounts
- Assist with the production of accurate and timely divisional monthly management accounts
- Assist in the creation of the Association annual budget in accordance with the agreed timetable
- Provide in-depth financial analysis on Sector benchmarking publications
- Periodically review the budget setting process within related service areas and ensure that explanatory process notes are up to date
- Ideally a Part Qualified candidate in either ACCA or CIMA
- Previous experience in an Analyst role is essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in financial planning, analysis and reporting
- Strong Excel user is essential
- Living local to Hemel
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Finance Analyst role for a growing business
- Salary of £36,000 - £37,000 with good benefits
- The opportunity to report into a fantastic Manager who offers great training and exposure