Senior Management Accountant
The purpose of the Management Accountant is to provide a financial service to the wider team that supports clarity of understanding of financial performance, also to carry out month end activities and assist with interpretation of the financial information.
A fantastic opportunity to join a well established business, who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join their excellent team, working alongside the Finance Director.
The key responsibilities of this role includes;
- Preparation of month end management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliation, accruals, pre- payments
- Running depreciation, investigation of budget variances
- Intercompany reconciliation, sales and cos analysis
- Provision analysis, journal postings
- Monthly analysis of construction projects compared to expected margins and processing appropriate accruals and adjustments
- Bank acc reconciliation, AR and AP ledger analysis
- Manage petty cash, company credit card and expense claims
- Usage of SAP and Microsoft Office systems
The successful candidate will be within a Management Accountant (or similar) role currently, with good experience of the above duties. Active studiers of ACCA/CIMA are preferred.
This role offers an extensive employee benefits package, and the opportunity to work alongside a fantastic Finance Director, who wants his staff to learn as much as possible. Please apply for more information.