Financial Reporting Officer
An opportunity has risen for a Financial Reporting Officer to join a Global Bank in the central London office.
Global bank that's continuously growing, this role sits within their central London offices.
- Comply with the FCA/PRA's Individual Conduct Rules, as outlined below.
- Preparation of management information as required.
- Manage the Accounts Payables function.
- Produce management reporting and performance review reports (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Produce daily downloads, FX reconciliation, Bonds portfolio, Siena/T24 reconciliation.
- Monitor interest accruals.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Aid with the planning, testing and implementation of Finance-related projects.
- Assist with the preparation and content of Management Accounts/Performance reports.
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports for controllers and local management.
Assist with the preparation and completion of all HMRC related returns (Corporation tax, VAT, others).
- Assist with the production of a wide range of reports to Parent company and Central Bank.
- Keep up-to-date with accounting standards and communicating their impact.
Provide analysis and variance reports for review by line manager.
- Assistance with all month- end processes.
- Participate in Finance-related projects for the continuous improvement of processes and systems.
- 2:1 or above in relateable degree.
- A-C at A Level
- Part Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Previous Banking industry experience preferable
- £35000-£40000 plus study support
- Full benefits package