- Cross LOB accounting team to support DCP/Media accounting daily & closing works and other ad-hoc tasks cross DCP/Media.
- All GL related entries posting like expense accrual /amortization/reclass/Revenue Accrual etc.
- Perform inter-co recharge and ART reconciliation
- Perform monthly and quarterly closing and all follow up on the long time outstanding items
- Work closely with finance team to ensure all the expenses have been booked in the proper period
- Any other internal reports required by corporate controllership team.
- Work closely with local accounting team to ensure tax related job running well
- Supporting Korea Media Finance team for related tasks performing
- Prepare Balance Sheet Flux report/P&L analysis
- Supporting Assistant Manager to monitor daily/closing accountant operation performance
- Help to initiative improvement opportunities within team
- Have accounting operations to achieve the company polices and standards
- Fully support to the operation of the various departments
- Liaise with external parties on relevant accounting matters
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
- University Degree
- At least 3 years+ of working experience, preferably some gained within a MNC environment
- Customer focus
- Excellent co-ordination and communication skills
- Execution – deliver the result
- Good knowledge of Korean, both written and oral, good knowledge of English.
- Accounting background
- Solid IT skills, especially Excel and SAP
- Drive for results/be counted on to exceed goals successfully
- Patience/understanding others/listening
- Self-motivated and can work independently