Financial Services Tax Senior
We are looking to recruit a Tax Senior to join our financial services tax team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate who is keen to progress within the firm. The position offers excellent prospects for progression and on-going career development. You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete tax compliance engagements.
- assisting in the management of a diverse portfolio of financial services clients;
- working as a key member of the financial services tax team with responsibility to prepare corporation tax returns in accordance with Irish tax legislation and company law requirements and provide tax advisory services to client in the financials service sector;
- providing timely and accurate information to clients on a wide range of technical and operational tax issues;
- identifying tax planning opportunities;
- research in relation to client taxation issues and the evolving global tax landscape; and
- help to develop the tax team by delegating and providing guidance to the tax trainees.
Skills and attributes:
- qualified ACA, ACCA and/or CTA;
- prior experience of working in a financial services environment;
- a thorough knowledge of corporate tax and relevant legislation;
- confidence in dealing with people (including clients), excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- ambitious self-starter with ability to use initiative and to prioritise with excellent time management skills; and
- good attention to detail.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Stephanie McGovern of the recruitment team, Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.