Accounts Intern / Audit Intern / Accounts Trainee, UHY- Mian Umer & Co (auditors & consultants)
We are looking for an Accounts Intern / Audit Intern / Accounts Trainee
- Reconciled company's revenues, expenses, and ensured accuracy and completeness.
- Compiled and analyzed financial transactions to ensure they match provided detailed records.
- Identified discrepancies of financial statements provided by the company.
- Performed special projects and reported the data to the supervisor or manager after auditing the company.
- Performed fraud investigation and identified fraudulent behavior through auditing
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
Education: Bachelors Certification
Degree Title: BBA / B.Com / Equivalent, CA / ACCA / Equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Apply By Date: Oct 20, 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.