Senior Management Accountant
6 days left
- Full time
My client is looking to hire following a recent promotion within the business.
This is a broad, autonomous role based in Grantham
A reputable, profitable manufacturing business in Grantham
You will take responsibility for preparing and reporting the accounts, planning and budgeting, reporting to the Finance Director.
- Be responsible for budgeting and forecasting; review the impact of variances to the forecasts, ensuring that any adjustments have been reflected correctly
- Deliver management reporting and analysis
- Review the management accounts and balance sheet
- Maintain standard costing
- Deliver management information and business partner cross functionally
- Supervise 2 direct reports
- VAT returns and submission
- Liaise with the auditors
For a full job description or to discuss the position, please contact me directly.
You must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) capable of preparing management accounts without supervision. Your communication skills are key, as you will be working within a close knit team as well as partnering with non-finance to support commercial decision making. Manufacturing sector experience is highly desirable.
£40,000 - £45,000 + bonus