5 days left
- Full time
Our client is a well known established business in Eastbourne who is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join the business. This role will suit someone who is keen to get experience within budgeting and forecasting.
Our client is a fantastic instantly recognisable brand, who are brilliant to work for.
- To work with the Financial Reporting Manager to establish/ maintain fit for purpose management accounts with insightful monthly commentary
- Support the Financial Reporting Manager on all audits (including but not limited to, internal, 3rd party or year-end), creating the year end Group Statutory packs with supporting evidence for balances as required as well as assist with audit requests by providing evidence for audit samples, walkthroughs and explanations for postings and processes
- To work with the Finance Assistants to ensure all accruals, prepayments and ad hoc journals are processed with a high level of accuracy and understanding
- Maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring that all aged items are managed and cleared in a timely manner, working with other parts of the business as necessary
- Maintain a monthly balance sheet reconciliation schedule for each entity detailing the balances with supporting evidence, to be reviewed at quarterly BSR meetings (Balance Sheet Review)
- Take ownership for the inter-company position, ensuring this is reconciled monthly to agree with the other group entities.
The successful candidate will be currently studying ACCA/CIMA/AAT
Very driven individual and self starter
Up to £32,000 + fantastic benefits