Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior - Superb Training
This role is best suited for someone with previous or current practice experience in a similar role who is looking to gain exposure to larger clients, a better quality of training at a reputable firm of Chartered Accountants or all of the above!
Based in central Guildford, our client are one of the region's fastest growing mid-tier firms of Chartered Accountants who are well respected in the local market and further afield. Known for their high quality client service, they pride themselves on the investment and development of their staff.
In this Semi Senior role in central Guildford, you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of good client relationships through exceptional professional communication skills.
- Ownership of audit and accounts preparation work for assigned clients
- Maintaining professional knowledge and accounting changes
- Proactively supporting Directors
- Supervising and coaching semi-seniors and assistants
- Ensuring that all aspects of Company secretarial duties are completed within deadlines for clients
- Part-qualified accountancy qualification (ACCA / ACA) or full qualified AAT
- Dynamic, intelligent individuals who are confident and team orientated
- Engaging communicator who colleagues and clients like to work with
- Willingness to listen and learn with a 'can do' attitude
Salary of £22,000 - £35,000 + study depending on experience and stage of qualification.
Competitive benefits package.
If you are interested in this position, or any other similar roles and would like further information, please contact Joseph Potter on 01483307618.